IR Cath Lab Tech
Pay Range: $31.48-$47.23
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up to $20K Sign on Bonus
- Up to $15K Relocation
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Requires Call (must be within 30 mins of hospital when on call)
Location: AdventHealth Carrollwood 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
The community you’ll be caring for: Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
- Family-like culture
- Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
The Interventional Radiology/Cath Lab Technologist performs a wide range of technical skills, which are utilized during a Diagnostic Lab procedure to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination of adult through gerontology patients. The technologist needs to be proficient in all aspects of angiography, preparation, assessment, documentation, and monitoring consistent with the policies and procedures of the Diagnostic IR/Cath Lab and hospital administration. Responsible to adhere to the AdventHealth Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Adheres to approved standards of aseptic technique during a Diagnostic Lab procedure, utilizing equipment and supplies in a safe and prudent manner. Facilitates implementation of physician’s orders accurately, promptly, and courteously.
- Demonstrates competence and knowledge in efficiently preparing a patient for Diagnostic Lab procedure using established aseptic technique. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology and uses this knowledge to enhance Hemodynamic and angiographic techniques as observed by attending physician.
- Assists the physician and anticipates equipment needs. Recognizes potential emergency/life threatening situations and implements preventative measures as directed by the physician.
- Demonstrates technical and manual dexterity during procedures while establishing priorities for each task to be performed under physician’s direction.
- Utilizes supplies in a cost-effective manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Certificate of Radiology Technology from approved AMA school of Radiology Technology
- Basic EKG course or do so within 6 months of hiring.
- American Registered Radiology Technology License (ARRT)
- Registered Radiology Technologist or Certified Cardiology Technologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.