Special Procedures Tech Cath Lab
$20,000 sign on bonus available for experienced techs!
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience.
Position Title: Special Procedures Technologist, Catheterization Laboratory
Responsible for performing all diagnostic and invasive radiological procedures in the Cath Lab / Vascular Lab under the clinical direction of a licensed medical staff. Ensures the provision of safe quality care for the adult and geriatric patient in accordance with all applicable standards of practice, policies, procedures and governing regulations. The Radiology Technologist must be able and willing to cross-train into other appropriate modalities.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited ARRT training program
- Current Arizona license as a Registered Radiologist Technologist in the State of Arizona.
- BLS / ACLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Experience with diagnostic interventional cardiac and vascular procedures
- Able to take call
- Must be experience in scrubbing, sterile technique and assisting physicians.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country’s largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered – creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.