Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab
- Days (rotating)
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Minimum 1 year ICU, CCU or Cardiac Cath Lab Experience preferred.
- One to three years’ experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician
- Current Knowledge of ECG monitoring.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.