Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Cath Lab Technologist? At HCA and Grand Strand Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cath Lab Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
We are searching for an experienced, RCIS-certified Cath Lab Technologist to join our cutting-edge Cardiovascular team, responsible for the overall care and evaluation of patients having invasive procedures performed in the Cardiovascular Labs.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform sterile scrub procedures.
- You will monitor patients during procedures on the Maclab, Cardiolab and/or Workmate, for both diagnostic and interventional electrophysiology studies, device implants, ablations, tilt table procedures, vascular procedures and any other cardiac procedures performed in the Cath or EP lab.
- You will transport patients, perform clerical work and order supplies for both the EP lab and Cath Lab.
- ACLS & BLS certification required.
- RCIS is preferred. If not Certified, you must meet the current CCI requirements to sit for the CCI Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Exam.
- Previous experience in a Cath Lab, EP Lab, Surgical OR, Interventional Radiology or any position that requires scrubbing in during sterile procedures.
Grand Strand Medical Center, located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, is a 350 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and the surrounding counties. Each day we are committed to building a healthy community across the greater Grand Strand. To accomplish this, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties. Additionally, Grand Strand Medical Center is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Our hospital is also the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the service area, certified by DNV-GL.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Grand Strand Medical Center, has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.