Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
Schedule- M-F, (4) 10hr shifts + Call
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- 80 hours/pay period (bi-weekly)
Innovative and highly skilled Cath/EP Lab team provides excellent care and takes pride in superior cardiac skills. Professionally you will be collaborating with the most respected names in the industry. We want you to share our passion for quality care and have a long and rewarding career at our facility. We provide our community with the latest and most technologically advanced procedures in the Cath Lab including, but not limited to: transradial approach coronary procedures, peripheral vascular procedures, TAVR, MitraClip, PFO/ASD closures, Micra, Impella,& IABP.
Our Electrophysiology Lab is just as innovative with CARTO, EP Med System, ESI Mapping, Watchman, Micra, PVI ablations and many other clinical modalities improving patients’ lives.
The Cardiac Cath/EP Technologist will perform duties including, but not limited to: scrubbing, recording, and x-ray operation. Problem solving and collaboration are necessary skills to ensure success.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Credentialed by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) OR Cardiovascular Credentialing International as a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS).
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- ACLS and BLS upon hiring. Minimum 1 year Cath Lab experience preferred but not required.
- Must live within 30 minutes of the hospitals to meet required response time for call shifts.
- DORA Surgical Assistant license upon hiring.
Colorado Springs is the state’s second largest city nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak along the Rocky Mountains. Surrounded by parks and attractions, there are numerous places to visit including the Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Olympic Training Center, and the Air Force Academy. With life on the edge of the Rockies, you will have access to endless hiking, skiing, biking, and so many more outdoor adventures.