RN Clinical Coordinator Cardiac Cath Lab
Responsible for all aspects of daily operations to include coordination of patient flow, staffing allocation, inventory management, interdepartmental communication and physician relations. Maintains clinical safety standards, makes recommendations for process improvements, conducts quality audits and facilitates management directives. Works in conjunction with HI educator to provide preceptorship, maintain and document staff competencies and provide in-service education opportunities.
1. Coordinate assignment and allocation of staff based on volume and acuity to support efficient patient flow.
2. Stay current and facilitate for new device technologies.
3. Provide oversight and preceptorship for new staff.
4. Report all deviations from standards to the Manager.
5. Lead the staff by example professionally at all times.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
- ADN required. BSN within specified time frame.
Experience (required and preferred):
- 2 years minimum experience in Cardiac Cath Lab
- BLS and ACLS Certification