RN Cath Lab
The posted compensation range of $47.53 – $67.66 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours/Pay Period: 80
Weekly Schedule: (7:30 AM – 4:30 PM) Call Required
Founded in 1955 Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital Medical Center is a 394-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Northridge California. The hospital offers a full complement of award winning services including the Leavey Cancer Center a cardiovascular center stroke center the Center for Assault Treatment Services a pediatric medical center and the only pediatric trauma center in the San Fernando Valley. As a leading provider of compassionate high-quality and affordable patient-centered care we share a rich legacy with Dignity Health one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. We are part of a 21-state network of nearly 9000 physicians 62000 employees and more than 400 care centers. Visit dignityhealth.org/northridgehospital for more information.
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Cath Lab RN’s
***$20K sign-on bonus available for experience Cath Lab RNs***
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients of all ages in accordance with individual needs, physician orders, Hospital policy and standards of nursing practice.
- Under the direction of the invasive cardiologist, assists in all assigned duties related to cath lab procedures.
- Primarily responsible for nursing care and patient assessment during all phases of cath lab procedures. Participates as a circulator. surgical scrub assistant and Monitors and processes hemodynamic data.
- He/she is responsible for directing and coordinating members of the care team, focusing on the provision of individualized quality patient care consistent with organizational values.
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience within the last three years in either or any of the following required: critical care unit, preferably coronary care or post cardiac surgery, emergency room department or interventional cardiac or radiology catheterization laboratory.
- McKesson Hemodynamics, QSIGHT inventory management and current image archiving system within six months of employment.
- Must become familiar with hospital Information system (AS400, ordering system) within six months of employment.
- Active California Board of Registered Nursing License
- AHA ACLS, BLS and PALS card required.
- LA City Fire Card required within 90 days of hire.
This position is represented by SEIU L121RN and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.