RN Cardiac Cath Lab
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to $22,000 in hiring incentives when applicable
This position is required to work 4-10 hour shifts
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Cath Lab Nurse.
You’re generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
You’re equally comfortable with patients, families, colleagues, mentors and technology.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
As a valued member of the Cardiovascular Cath Lab team, you will help improve the quality of life for our patients through our Interventional Cardiology, Vascular, Neurology, Electrophysiology, and Structural Heart services. Join us, and be part of a world-class team, while enjoying work-life balance and everything Big Sky Country has to offer.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in Montana and the surrounding area since 1898. Our team is second to none, and we work well together.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
We make a difference! In our work dynamic we see critically ill patients instantly transformed through our expertise.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll honor each other’s dignity and surpass the standards we set. We’ll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Cath Lab Nurse you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and effectively
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts – on call shifts required
- Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and providers as you perform your work
- Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- ASN/ADN or BSN from an accredited program
- BSN required within 4 years of hire unless you have a minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous, acute care RN experience, required
- Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Montana
- Current BLS
- ACLS certification or obtain within 6 months of hire
- One year of critical care nursing experience preferred
- We prefer cath lab experience yet are willing to train the right candidate
Your next move
Now that you know more about being a Cath Lab Nurse on our team we hope you’ll join us. At St. Vincent Healthcare you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.