Skip to content
RN Cardiac Cath Lab
- The RN is a professional member of the Cardiac and Vascular Cath Lab who functions in a perioperative role in providing direct nursing care to patients in the pre, intra, and post phases while they undergo procedures. In this role, the Nursing process is utilized during screening, circulating, and monitoring patients. This person will also prepare patients for procedure and discharge from the pre/post holding area. This individual participates in activities to achieve department, hospital, and professional objectives.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must be currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
- BLS certification required
- ACLS must be obtained within 6 months of hire/transfer
- One year related nursing experience preferred
- Experience in Interventional Radiology preferred