Skip to content
RN Cardiac Cath Lab
- Functions as circulating nurse, scrub person, and monitor person during procedures in cardiac cath lab.
- Assists in pre, post, and intra-operative care of the patient undergoing procedures in cath lab.
- Demonstrates aseptic technique.
- Accurately performs surgical counts according to policy and procedure.
- Demonstrates proper use of instruments, equipment, suturing, and cath lab monitoring equipment.
- Current Georgia RN license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS – American Heart Association – required
- ACLS required within 60 days of hire
- CCRN or RCIS preferred within 2 years.
- Previous experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills