Registered Nurse – CVOP Cath Lab Holding
Community Healthcare System is hiring for a Registered Nurse in our CVOP Cath Lab Holding
***BONUS ELIGIBLE POSITION***
Position Purpose and Summary
The Staff RN is responsible for implementing, directing, communicating, and documenting the nursing process while providing a safe environment for patients, visitors, and associates. The nurse practices in accordance with current established standards of care and supports the mission and philosophy of CHS by providing the highest quality care in the most cost-efficient manner.
Education/Experience: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current professional licensure by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
- BSN desirable. Successful completion of The Community Healthcare System’s Personnel and Nursing Orientation Programs.
- 1-2 years Cath Lab/EP or Critical Care experience preferred.
- Obtains and maintains current certification Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) as required in specialty areas (Critical Care). (ACLS) is required within 6 months from starting date.
- Obtains and maintains current CPR certification.
Your Extraordinary Career Starts Here
We invite you to join our team of professionals where your unique talents will be well utilized in a work environment that promotes your further growth and development. In return for your valuable service and contributions, CHS offers a competitive wage and benefits package along with the necessary tools, resources, and mentoring opportunities to support your career advancement goals.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness program, including free screenings
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Disability income protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness center discount program
- Tuition assistance and career development
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Reward and recognition programs
Join our team of healthcare professionals at Community Healthcare Systems. Apply today!