This Cath Lab opportunity is full time at 40 hours per week, offers full benefits and a convenient day shift schedule.
When it comes to choosing a hospital, one thing is clear: quality and convenience count. Northern Nevada Medical Center’s tradition of providing quality healthcare in a comfortable, accessible environment means peace of mind for the thousands of patients served by the hospital each year.
NNMC Awarded Hospital Accreditation From The Joint Commission
NNMC was awarded its 7th consecutive ‘A’ from The Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade. The designation recognizes the hospital’s efforts in protecting patients from harm and providing safer healthcare.
NNMC has received the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission in:
- Back Pain
- Advanced Total Hip & Total Knee Replacement
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Spin Surgery
- Pain Management Center
- NNMC is also accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Care for our Chest Pain Center!
Benefits for our Cath Lab Nurses:
- Challenging & rewarding work environment
- Competitive compensation & generous paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, vision & prescription drug plans
- 401K with company match and discounted stock plan
- Great voluntary benefits, i.e. discounts w/phone carriers & car insurance
- Tuition Repayment Program
- Education reimbursement
- HealthStream online learning catalogue with plenty of free CEU courses
What we at Northern Nevada Medical Center value:
- Compassion: We treat everyone with kindness and warmth because we genuinely care about every patient, employee and physician like they are family.
- Empathy: We put ourselves in our patient’s shoes and deliver clinical care with a personalized touch.
- Teamwork: We foster a caring and friendly work environment to bring the best possible outcomes in our patient’s lives.
- Quality: We strive to provide excellence in clinical care.
- Ethics: We conduct our business with the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Respect: We promise to honor the dignity, individuality and rights of everyone.
- Service Excellence: We provide personalized and professional service that exceeds the expectations of those we serve.
- Innovation: We continually invest in technology and process improvements to develop new and better ways of delivering clinical care.
If you would like to learn more about this position before applying, please contact Heidi Haught, Recruiter @email@example.com or by phone at 775.424.1055.
Cath Lab Nurse Job Summary: Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concept of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing care. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times.
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $12.6 billion in 2021. During the year, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and listed in Forbes ranking of America’s Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has approximately 89,000 employees and continues to grow through its subsidiaries. Operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located all over the U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. www.uhs.com
Cath Lab Nurse Requirements:
- Current Nevada nursing license
- At least one year critical care experience
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS (or obtained within six months of hire)
- Handle w/Care class (within six months of hire)
Northern Nevada Medical Center is a 124-bed acute care hospital located on 23 hillside acres at 2375 E. Prater Way in Sparks, Nevada.
The hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a King of Prussia, PA based company that is one of the largest healthcare management companies in the nation. The hospital provides physicians and patients with many of the latest technological innovations for diagnosis and treatment of even the most acute clinical conditions. Northern Nevada Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) and licensed by the state of Nevada.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.