Registered Nurse-Cath Lab
- Day Shift, Relief 4-10’s call/weekends/holidays as assigned
Performs as a team leader of multi-skilled workers to accomplish plan of care for each patient.
2. Leads multi-skilled team to provide high quality, cost effective, comprehensive patient care.
3. Independently, makes sound judgements and effective decisions relative to patient care.
4. Performs all skills on the Registered Nurse Equipment/Skills checklist.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing. After orientation, up to six month’s experience on this job is required to perform essential functions.
- Previous experience as an RN preferred.
- Current Ohio license as a registered nurse by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Current BLS is required for every RN.
- Specific areas require specific qualifications and must meet required skills for unit specific addendum.