Registered Nurse Cath Lab
Sign-On Bonus of up to $35K for Experienced Applicants
- This role provides direct clinical patient care.
- The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
- The role is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree)
- Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.