Registered Nurse, Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Chilton Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for the Cardiac Catheterization Lab. You will work a staggered 10 hour weekday day shift and weekend call is required.
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License
- BLS & ACLS
- Three-five years of experience in cardiac care nursing
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- RCIS or CCRN, critical care experience, and at least 3 years of cath lab experience including Peripheral Vascular and Interventional Radiology preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe youll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
For more information and to apply, visit https://jobs.atlantichealth.org/job/12029726/registered-nurse-cardiac-catheterization-lab-pompton-plains-nj/
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.