Registered Nurse-Cardiac Cath Lab
- No weekends
About this unit:
- Procedures done in the cath lab range from but not limited to diagnostic heart caths, interventional heart caths, TAVR, TMVR, watchman and cardiomems.
- The lab also works with vascular surgeons and performs many peripheral procedures.
- Schedule is 5 days per week. Call is evenly distributed between staff.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
• Current Louisiana or Compact RN license required
• ACLS certification required within 6 months of employment.
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills required. Basic computer knowledge preferred
• Minimum of one year nursing experience in an ICU or ER setting required
• Previous cardiovascular cath lab experience preferred
• Basic equipment and machine skills preferred