Per Diem Cardio Vascular Radiological Tech – CVRT – Cardiac Cath Lab
Queens, New York
Day Flex (United States of America)
Team-Oriented Diagnostic Care:
Cardio Vascular Radiological Technologists Make It Possible
Enter the collaborative, patient-focused world of New York-Presbyterian Queens and be at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. As the only full-service electrophysiology laboratory in the borough of Queens, we are committed to providing comprehensive care from office consultations to procedures that are all performed in our laboratory. Find out how you can help Make It Possible:
Cardio Vascular Radiological Tech – CVRT – EPS Lab
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and become part of our tight-knit team of highly skilled specialists and perform radiographic procedures to diagnose and treat a variety of cardiac problems. Use your expertise in X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results. It’s our coordinated team approach which supports our hospital commitment to Putting Patients First.
This position is for 10 hour shifts with rotating schedule starting between 7:00am and 9am.
- Prior IR, Cath Lab/EP experience preferred.
- Current New York State Radiology Technologist License
- Cardiac Interventional Radiography Certification (CI from ARRT)
- RCIS certification (required within 3 years of hire)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.