Nurse Manager Cardiac Cath Lab
- No weekends
- The Manager is responsible for planning, directing, implementing and delegating patient care as directed by the Cath Lab Director, and assists in administrative activities of the Cardiac Cath Lab. Assumes the role of leader in managing the staff to ensure quality service on a 24-hour basis. Is responsible for complying with corporate policy and procedures, managing unit supplies and equipment, promoting internal and external customer satisfaction and appropriately managing resources. Responsibilities include scheduling and staffing, room assignments, ensuring QA and room/crash cart checks are completed, and ensuring proper paperwork is completed for patient charts. Maintains continuous communication with the scheduler, Cath Lab Recovery charge RN and physicians for the department patients and schedule. May be required to work at Ocala Regional Medical Center, West Marion Community Hospital, or The Free Standing Emergency Department.
- 2 Years Associate’s Required
- 4 years Bachelor’s preferred
- FL RN Licensure required or obtained within
- 90 days of hire if licensed with applicable RN
- Compact Licensure.
- 1 – 3 years of cath lab