Experienced Heart Catheterization RN
Are you a Registered Nurse passionate about delivering the best care possible and want to make a difference in the lives of your patients? Join us at UPMC Presbyterian as we provide Life Changing Medicine to our community!
UPMC Presbyterian, a Magnet designated hospital, is currently hiring a Full-Time Registered Nurse to support the Heart Catheterization Department.
ANCC Magnet designated UPMC Presbyterian Cardiac Cath Lab is hiring a Full-Time Professional Staff Nurse to join their team! Cardiology experience required and ICU experience is preferred. The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday with a rotating evening, weekend, and holiday call requirement. In order to fulfill the on-call requirement you must live within 30 minutes of UPMC Presbyterian. Apply today!
We are looking for confident, skilled nurses who can apply their critical thinking skills and passion for saving lives during procedures that include:
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac angioplasty and stenting
- Structural heart procedures (ASDs, PFOs, CTOs, Mitral Clips)
- Right Heart Catheterizations
Looking to grow on UPMC’s My Nursing Career Ladder while working in an exciting, challenging atmosphere with our Cardiac Cath Lab team of Cardiologists, Nurses and Techs?
- Four 10-hour shifts per week – 7:30am – 6pm
- There are no regular weekend operating hours, but there is a possiblity for on-call coverage for emergent cases
- You will have a rotating on-call requirement (1-2 nights per week and intermittent weekends). You will be guaranteed time and a half for call-ins.