Certified Cardiac Catherization Technologist
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life’s work?
Provide clinical and technical care to cardiac patients in the cardiac catheterization and/or electrophysiology laboratories; assisting with patient assessments and preparing them for invasive procedures.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Analyze hemodynamics, interpret ECGs and record procedural events
* Assist physicians and prepare specialty equipment during procedures
* Monitor and document events and conditions of patients in an accurate, clear and precise manner
* Conduct QC for invasive and other procedures
* Provide post-procedural care upon conclusion of study/procedure
* RCIS or ARRT within 12 months of hire
* CPR and ACLS certifications
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
To apply, visit: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_pennmedicine/external/jobDetails/jobDetail.html?jobPostId=114189&localeCode=en-us
Job ID# 97404
Live Your Life’s Work