Cath Lab Techs
Assist with procedures and provides diagnostic aid by conducting organ or body scans on patients
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Prepare and administer contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Observe patient during procedure and report abnormal activity.
- Monitor protocols and recommend updates or refinements as warranted.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Able to perform all specialized imaging procedures such as angio, complex vascular, and nonvascular interventional and therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.