Cath Lab Technician
Provides direct and indirect patient care with the Cath Lab team in order to best meet the needs of the patient. Communicates effectively with all members of the health care team as appropriate about changes in the patient’s condition or response to treatment. Basic PC skills. Able to work on smoke-free campus. Able to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
- Performs duties as assigned and requested.
- Adequately able to determine heart rhythms and intervention needed, and able to communicate with the physician and other team members about interventions needed.
- Adequately assesses and reassesses the situation and communicate changes with the healthcare team if anything changes.
- Performs patient care and communicates effectively with patients of all ages and specific needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Cath Lab procedures and able to work effectively as a team member.
- Assists physicians with procedures and performs services requiring
- technical and manual skills.
- Performs treatments and provides services to the level of licensure.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes
- patient safety and reduces the likelihood of errors.
- Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly.
- Educates patient and family on disease process.
ARRT or RCIS certification is required
BLS is required within 30 days of hire
ACLS is required within 6 months of hire date
2 year of experience in a health care setting is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Ability to choose your own Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from a variety of competitive options that give you the coverage that best fits your needs.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) retirement plans with employer match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Prescription Assistance with OptumRx
- Income protection programs for the entire family such as life insurance, Short/Long-term Disability, and Identity Theft.
- Employee Assistance program at no cost to you to provide emotional, legal, financial, and daily life support for your entire household. Services are available 24/7.
- Vitality Employee Wellness Plan
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran