Cath Lab Tech
- Assists physicians in cardiac & peripheral angiography and related procedures. Scrubs and assists during diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures. Monitors cases, documenting and recording essential components and hemodynamic information for the medical record.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Education: Some college or vocational training required; Associate degree or professional training preferred from an Accredited and approved CV Technologist or Radiology Technologist program.
- Minimum Experience: Up to 1 year of experience is required; 2 to 5 years preferred. Prefer radiologic or hospital experience in critical care. Must hold either RCIS or ARRT certification. EKG Monitoring and hemodynamic skills needed for monitoring procedures. Moderate level of computer skills needed for documentation responsibilities.
- Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses: BLS required. ACLS required within 90 day orientation period; RCIS or ARRT certification required. Must possess SCRQSA certification.