Cath Lab RN
- Performs special vascular imaging/fluoroscopic examinations of the heart to assist with diagnosis and treatment. Provides quality patient care prior to, during and following procedure. Implements and assists in duties enabling the cardiac cath lab to op
- Two years telemetry, ER or Critical Care experience.
- Required: RN (Registered Nurse) State of Missouri, ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support) from AHA (American Heart Association)
- Required: Associates – Nursing
- Preferred: Bachelors – Nursing