Cath Lab Registered Nurse
When you join Abrazo’s Community Built On Care, you will find a diverse team of dedicated nurses who work together with one goal: to provide quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful connections and work alongside team members who are passionate about improving our patients’ lives. Here, we value employee growth and work hard to cultivate a nurturing work environment where you can develop your skills as a nursing professional. If this sounds like a great place to work, you’re right! We think so too, and we invite you to join us.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The ideal candidate will be able to float throughout department (e.g., CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound) to effectively multi-task, efficiently manage time, and optimize use of available resources.
- Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Required: 1 year as an RN in a Cath Lab or critical care setting.
- License Required: Valid current Arizona Nursing License or compact state license and ability to become Arizona Licensed in 30 days.
- Certification Required: Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association and others as required by individual department.
- Certification Preferred: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) or others as required by individual department.
- Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. Continuing education requirements as defined within the CARE program.
- Knowledge and experience with moderate sedation administration and image-guided interventional procedures preferred.