Cath Lab/EP Lab Tech-1
- Assists the physician in the performance of invasive cardiac/electrophysiology procedures, has thorough knowledge of all Cath Lab/EP Equipment and maintenance of it and administers direct/indirect care to patients undergoing invasive cardiac procedures. Able to provide direct and indirect cardiovascular clinical care during established procedures and sedation for patients.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1 year Healthcare Imaging, Paramedic, or Respiratory, RN experience
Currently enrolled in RCIS program
- MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
BCLS and ACLS Required
Preferred Completion of a RN, RCIS, Radiology Technology program, Respiratory Therapist program for RRT, or Paramedic Educational Program