Skip to content
Cath Lab Electrophysiology Supervisor
- Your role is responsible for expert knowledge of all Cath Lab electrophysiology procedures.
- You must possess expert knowledge in general cath lab function and procedures and is routinely sought out by others for advice, training, and clarification of job related knowledge.
- You will take leadership over EP related functions and activities, as well as facilitate, organize, and review the daily workflow to deliver maximal throughput of all cath lab type procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume “on call” assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, accredited RTR and/or RCIS training program.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate nursing licensure, or current registration as Registered Radiology Technologist (RTR), or current certification as Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS); current BLS certification and current ACLS certification through AHA or ARC.
- 2-3 years of experience in a specialty unit (Critical Care, ED, PACU, or Radiology) preferred
- Proficiency in cardiology nursing procedures and skills, including cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation preferred
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, hemodynamic, and rhythm interpretation preferred