Cath Lab Registered Nurse
At Carondelet Health Network, you will join a dedicated team of diverse health professionals who are passionate about delivering clinical excellence. Here, you will have the opportunity to build and foster meaning relationships with team members who share a common goal of advancing patient care. At Carondelet, we work hard to create a supportive work environment where you can continue to grow professionally. Join our Community Built On Care.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The ideal candidate will be able to float throughout department (e.g., CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound) to effectively multi-task, efficiently manage time, and optimize use of available resources.
- Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Required: 1 year as an RN in a Cath Lab or critical care setting.
- License Required: Valid current Arizona Nursing License or compact state license and ability to become Arizona Licensed in 30 days.
- Certification Required: Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association and others as required by individual department.
- Certification Preferred: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) or others as required by individual department.
- Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing. Continuing education requirements as defined within the CARE program.
- Knowledge and experience with moderate sedation administration and image-guided interventional procedures preferred.