Cardiovascular Technologist Cath Lab
- Performs hemodynamic monitoring procedures of a highly specialized nature as well as assists the physician during all procedures.
- Works with patients from adolescents to geriatrics.
- Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Assists nursing personnel with emergency procedures
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance and quality control of equipment
- Cleans and packages instruments/supplies for sterilization
- Assumes role of monitor tech as needed
- Required: High school graduate or equivalent
- Preferred: Formal cardiovascular technology training preferred
- Required: 1 year health care experience
- Preferred: year in cardiac cath lab
- Required: BLS; ACLS within 12 months of hire into position
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.