Skip to content
- The Cardiovascular Specialist assists physicians in performing a variety of invasive cardiac, electrophysiology and vascular procedures. The Cardiovascular Specialist also cares for patients before and after procedures in the holding area, schedules procedures, coordinates patient care with physicians and staff, and performs duties for the Invasive Cardiology department as assigned by the manager, supervisor, or board coordinator.
- Experience Requirements: 1 Year Nursing – Related Area Or Clinical – Radiology Or Clinical – Respiratory Therapy Required – Or 5 Years Clinical – Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic Or Related Position Experience Required
- Education Required: Associate’s Degree Nursing Or Radiologic Technology Or Respiratory Therapy Or Paramedic Or Cardiovascular Sonography Or Allied Health Required – And Bachelor’s Degree Related Field Preferred
- Licensure/Certification Requirements: Registered Nurse Or Registered Respiratory Therapist Or Registered Technologist for Radiography Or Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic Or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Required
- Hours of Work: Days
- Weekend Requirements: As Needed
- Call Requirements: Yes