Cardiac EP Technologist
- The Cardiac Electrophysiology Technologist monitors, circulates, and scrubs under the direction of an Electrophysiologist and/or physician’s assistant. Assists in the activities ensuring the appropriate functioning of the Electrophysiology labs and reinforces patient and family teaching.
- Associate’s degree in Science Degree or comparable work experience. Cardiovascular Technology or Radiology preferred
- ACLS; RCES or RCIS (RCES credential must be obtained two years after employment begins)
- RCES or Heart Rhythm Society Certification in Electrophysiology and/or Cardiac Rhythm Devices
- Two years experience in an acute care setting and demonstrated experience in hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring. Experience in an Interventional Cardiac Cath and/or EP Lab preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in an EP Laboratory or Interventional Cardiac Cath Lab