Cardiac Cath RN
Elevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new Sierra Medical Center
Northern Nevada Health System – Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada opening in March 2022. Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and “Elevate Your Nursing Career” at Sierra Medical Center.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Earn the recognition and support you deserve as a key member of our healthcare team.
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Loan Repayment Program
- $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
- Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced technological systems, processes and practice
- Significant opportunities to grow and develop through job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including 401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
- Shared Governance Model
- Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
- Significant opportunity to grow in Management
Provides direct patient care to adult patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the procedural/interventional environment. This position communicates effectively with the physician and team members about patient condition. Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness. Assists in obtaining supplies for individual cases and ensuring all appropriate needs of the cardiovascular lab team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure as well as administers moderate sedation under the guidance of the Physician. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Nevada.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Minimum of one year experience in critical care.
- Willing to take call/standby in the Cardiovascular lab as needed.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.