Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist
- Provide technical support to cardiologist during vascular, diagnostic and invasive cardiovascular imaging procedures. Utilize equipment and techniques specific to diagnostic and invasive cardiac imaging procedures. Adjust and control complex imaging equipment and various supplies that aid in the performance of the procedure.
– Graduation from an approved program in Radiology Technology.
– ARRT-R (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) with an active Washington State Radiology Technologist certification (WA-RT-CERT).
– Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification must be obtained within six months of hire. PALS must be maintained at all times.
– As per the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), for Cardiac Cath Lab Technologists performing moderately complex point of care testing, a copy of a diploma or transcript of the highest leve For personnel trained outside of the U.S., records of diploma/transcript must provide documented equivalency evaluation by a foreign credentialing agency.l of academic achievement to be on record with Human Resources upon hire.
– ARRT with advanced CIR (Cardiovascular-Interventional Radiography) OR VIR (Vascular-Interventional Radiography) registry.
– Pediatric experience.
– Two (2) or more years clinical experience as a Radiology Technologist or Cardio Vascular Technologist.