Cardiac Cath Lab Tech
- No weekends, on-call, or holidays
- Under supervision of a physician operates diagnostic equipment to acquire diagnostic information for use by physicians in diagnosis and treatment of pathologies.
- Assists cardiologists in performing diagnostic cardiac catheterization and other related procedures. Monitors and records the electrocardiogram and hemodynamic pressures during cardiac diagnostic procedures, sets up and calibrates specialized equipment during procedures.
- The Cardiovascular Technologist acts as a critical member of the patient care team within the department, collaborates fully with the other care team members in assuring continuity of care for their patients.
- Current BLS, minimum of 12 months experience in an accredited cardiac catheterization laboratory or experience in a related field required, 3- 5 years experience in diagnostic Cath Lab, proficiency in Windows based Witt System, and experience with hemodynamic monitoring, recording, other procedural equipment, angiography and related non-invasive cardiac procedures preferred.