Cardiac Cath Lab ARRT/Specials
- Days (rotating weekends)
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- You will assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching
- You will deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- You will demonstrate knowledge of equipment and procedures for radiological dept.
- Must be a graduate of 24-month Radiological Technology Program.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current.
- ARRT registered