About Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center is a 900+ bed Level-1 Trauma Center, regional referral hospital and is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health. We serve as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center provides acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties. But it’s in our work environment that you’ll find our sense of family and closeness that permeates everything we do.
- Twenty-four hour accountability Quality Improvement Program Human Resource Management Staff Development.
- Financial Management and Accountability Program Planning with Director
- Collaboration with medical staff and Hospital Departments Clinical Research
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining standards of patient care
- Collaborates with Materials Management regarding Inventory Control & New Product Evaluation
- Accountable for reviewing maintaining current procedure codes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to seven years related experience
Click here to apply / learn more