WHAT WE NEED
Radiology techs with a calling
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Cardiac catheterizations and interventional radiology are highly specialized procedures that require the skills of highly trained professionals. At Franciscan Health, they also require the skills of a technologist who is accurate and able to put patients at ease. A person who knows that the way they present and handle their procedure is important to the patient and the doctor. A person who understands that compassionate, faith-based care brings a positive, healing energy into the room.
Can you accurately follow detailed procedures? Are you a people-person? Are you able to clearly document patient history and ensure the timely submission of images for diagnosis? We have a special place for you to apply your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- All technical duties and responsibilities during each procedure in order to provide a timely well organized exam.
- Document patient’s clinical history on correct forms in order to provide clinical information for cardiologist and/or performing physician.
- Stock and prepare the Cardiac Catheterization Lab suites, for each procedure, in order to ensure that all necessary supplies and equipment are readily available and in optimal working condition.
- Consult with physicians and nursing personnel and review patient charts regarding history and procedure in order to provide a clinical history.
- Ensure images are submitted to Heart Lab or PACs systems for Cardiologist or performing physician’s review and reporting in order to provide documentation of procedures and timely reports.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring manner
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Follow well-defined instructions and comply with regulations, standards and procedures.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Associates Required
- 3-5 Years Experience
- License(s): ARRT-R; Radiology Technologist
- Certification(s): Advanced Cardiac Life Support; Basic Life Support Program
Click here to apply / learn more