WHAT WE NEED
A precise and pleasant technologist
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Working in a cardiac lab is a serious job but it’s also a job where your people skills really shine. Our Cath Lab Technologists don’t just run tests, they work with people. They help put people at ease. They explain complicated procedures in everyday terms. They build a bridge between the diagnostic test and the doctor’s diagnosis. If you are accurate and respectful, highly trained and compassionate, dependable and friendly – we’ve got a great place for you.
Are you good at following precise instructions? Can you explain complicated procedures in friendly, comforting ways? Are you trained on the latest cath lab equipment and tests? Keep reading to learn more about your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Communicate and document patient care needs to health care team.
- Practice implement of patient care.
- Manage emergency patient needs.
- Implement necessary actions in transferring patient according to prescribed plan.
- Participate in and support shared goals within unit and hospital.
- Collect specimen.
- Perform patient testing. Evaluate report and document results.
- Participate in organization, cleaning, stocking, and safety of unit.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Maintain working knowledge of procedures drugs, and disease processes.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Responds in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Participate in a professional organization.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Associates Required
- 1-3 Years Experience
- License(s): ARRT-R; Radiology Technologist; Registered Cardiac Sonographer; Registered Cardiology Technologist; Registered Vascular Technologist
- Certification(s): Basic Life Support Program
Click here to apply / learn more