- Responsible and expected to perform multiple roles within the cardiac laboratory.
- Job expectations are assisting physicians in procedure by recording, circulating and scrubbing procedures.
- Assist with the performance of a variety of invasive cardiac, peripheral vascular, structural and pediatric procedures.
- Operating and monitoring advanced hemodynamic procedures using recording equipment.
- Able to multi-task by circulating complex procedures.
- Provide assistance to the physician while scrubbed in for procedures, utilizing sterile technique.
- The job also includes preparing procedure rooms, prepping patients for procedure, and performing blood work analysis. Performs daily QA and QC checks.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities and educational experiences in support of departmental
- May be asked to assist with clinical research by management or physicians.
RCIS or ARRT registry-eligible.
Current BLS certification and communication skills required.
New Grads encouraged to apply.
A graduate of a diploma, associate, or baccalaureate academic program in health science is required (includes, but not limited to, cardiovascular technology, ultrasound, radiologic technology, respiratory therapy, or nursing)
Click here to apply / learn more