The Cardiovascular Technologist in conjunction with the Registered Nurses assumes responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care members. Follows hospital policies and procedures.
- The Cardiovascular Technologist is responsible for the direct and indirect care of patient assignment.
Responsible for working collaboratively with assigned personnel.
- The position requires knowledge of both department and hospital polices and procedures relevant to the delivery of patient care.
- The technologist will be able to perform scrub duties for invasive cardiac, peripheral, and electrophysiology procedures.
- They will be able to input data related to ACC registry accurately.
- Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative associates, along with management and supervisory skills are inherent in the position.
****IMPORTANT $3500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS with a Minimum 1 year of experience to qualify
- Current Florida Radiology Technologist license or RCIS eligible and must attain RCIS within one year of entering position.
- ACLS required.
- RCIS must be obtained within one year of hire date.
Click here to apply / learn more