Medical City Alliance is a full-service, 75-bed, acute care facility serving the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. The hospital offers a variety of services, specializing in women’s, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Alliance is a “green” facility, silver LEED certified for environmental and energy efficiency.
The Cardiac Cath Lab Tech:
- assists with all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath and special Labs as scrubber, monitor or panner
- operates radiographic equipment
- assists with education of radiation safety principles and guidelines
- prepares patients for examination & transports patients
- documents appropriate information
- responds appropriately in a “code” situation
- assists with performance improvement
- Associate’s or vocational degree required.
- Previous Cath Lab experience preferred
Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications
- Current ARRT with TDH license and/or RCIS registry; BCLS required; ACLS and EKG certification within 90 days of hire.
Click here to apply / learn more