Coliseum Medical and Coliseum Northside Hospital. Over the last 40 years, it has been our privilege to care for many of you, your family and friends.
We have two full-service medical-surgical hospitals. Our staff and physicians are trained in the most advanced health care available in this area from cardiology to birthing services to emergency care, inpatient/outpatient surgery, and psychiatric care. All medical specialties are represented on our medical staffs from family practice to orthopedics to pediatrics to neurosurgery.
- The Cardiovascular Technologist in conjunction with the Registered Nurses assumes responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care members. Follows hospital policies and procedures.
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Tech assists in the responsibility for patients having cath lab procedures and cardiac device implantations performed in the cardiac cath Lab.
- These duties include circulating, physiologically monitoring patients during cath lab procedures, and performing sterile scrub procedures for both diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures, and other cardiac procedures.
- The position is also responsible for stocking and documenting supplies, inventory, patient billing, and coding of procedures.
- This position reports to the Clinical Coordinator and the CV Services Director.
- Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate degree required
- Current Georgia Radiology Technologist license or RCIS eligible and must attain RCIS within one year of entering position.
- BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
- ACLS required
Click here to apply / learn more