Days (rotating weekends)
Coliseum Medical and Coliseum Northside Hospital. Over the last 40 years, it has been our privilege to care for many of you, your family and friends.
We have two full-service medical-surgical hospitals. Our staff and physicians are trained in the most advanced health care available in this area from cardiology to birthing services to emergency care, inpatient/outpatient surgery, and psychiatric care. All medical specialties are represented on our medical staffs from family practice to orthopedics to pediatrics to neurosurgery.
- The Cardiovascular Technologist in conjunction with the Registered Nurses assumes responsibility for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care members. Follows hospital policies and procedures.
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Tech assists in the responsibility for patients having cath lab procedures and cardiac device implantations performed in the cardiac cath Lab.
- These duties include circulating, physiologically monitoring patients during cath lab procedures, and performing sterile scrub procedures for both diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures, and other cardiac procedures.
- The position is also responsible for stocking and documenting supplies, inventory, patient billing, and coding of procedures.
- This position reports to the Clinical Coordinator and the CV Services Director.
- Job may include direct supervision of students at the discretion of the area supervisor.
- Employee must have the same licensure or have completed the same training to satisfy the requirements of the discipline of the student.
- Direct supervision means the primary caregiver is readily available to the student throughout the shift.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate degree required
- Current Georgia Radiology Technologist license or RCIS eligible and must attain RCIS within one year of entering position.
- BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider required
- ACLS required
Click here to apply / learn more