Registered Nurse Cath Lab Full Time ADN
Baylor Scott & White Health
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Catheter Lab RN shares accountability for effective decision-making by acquiring necessary skills, mastering relevant content, assessing situations accurately, sharing fact-based information, communicating professional opinions clearly and inquiring actively. The RN participates in quality/performance improvement and Lean initiatives and in all phases of the staffing process from education and planning to evaluation.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of nursing and patient care standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations, guidelines of certifying and accrediting bodies, hospital and department/unit standards and protocols, medical terminology, health promotion, risk reduction, illness and disease prevention and management, medications, drugs, common dosages and their physical and physiological effects. The ideal candidate must have communication, written, critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal and computer skills, and the ability to observe changes in the medical condition of patients. The ideal candidate fulfills and provides proof of, continuing education, licensure, and/or certifications required to remain qualified for this role.
– Specialty/Department/Practice – Cath Lab
– Shift/Schedule – Days Full Time
– Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION: Graduate of an Accredited Program required
- EXPERIENCE: 1+ Year experience required
- CERTIFCATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN) certification required
Registered Nurse (RN) certification required