Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Call is required
Central Florida Regional Hospital has been designated as Level II trauma facility, the first in the area!
Our Cardiovascular Department features 2 digital diagnostic & Interventional labs, 1 EP lab, and a Cath Lab Recovery unit.
The RN Cath Lab will circulate cases, administering moderate sedation, pain medication, and any other medications ordered by the physician during the procedure. Will initiate or maintain drips to manage the patient hemo-dynamically. They will run accu checks, and ACTs. They will obtain any equipment added during the case. They may assist with transporting the patient to and from the procedure, and prep the patient. They are an active participant in the “Time Out” process.
Desired skills: Minimum of 2 years Cath Lab experience, and previous ICU experience highly desired.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact,. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus