Radiology Technologist IV
St Josephs Medical Center
St. Joseph’s Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word “dignity” perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. St. Joseph’s Medical Center, was founded in 1899 under the direction of the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael, is a not for profit, fully accredited, regional hospital with 395 beds, a physician staff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees. Specializing in cardiovascular care, comprehensive cancer services and women and children’s services including neonatal intensive care. St. Josephs is the largest hospital as well as the largest private employer in Stockton, California. Nationally recognized as a quality lead, St. Josephs is consistently chosen as the “most preferred hospital” by local consumers.
Radiology Tech IV – Special Procedures a ssists in the performance of Diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath Lab and Special Procedures/Radiology under the direction of the Medical Director and First Line Supervisor in accordance with departmental procedures and Radiation Safety. Performs various duties associated with this position. This position treats/cares for patients of all ages. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of the Organization.
- 2 years prior experience as a Technologist.
- Graduate of a Radiology Program
- Current CA CRT
- Six (6) months experience in Cath lab/Special Procedures preferred or enrolled/accepted to a Cath Lab training program or internship
- Current BLS Card required.
- ARRT Certification Preferred
- Ability to understand radiological terms used in treatment of patients. Ability to calculate, using basic algebra
- High school graduate