RADIOLOGY TECH – CATH LAB
Sherman Oaks Hospital (SOH)
Posted March 13, 2019
Department: Radiology Technologist
4929 Van Nuys Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA, USA
JOB SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist/Radiologist), assists during procedures. Ensures procedure room is adequately prepared for the procedure. Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies,. Is well versed in x-ray principles as they relate to cardiovascular procedures, cine angiography, and fluoroscopy. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities. Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Must have current CRT /Fluoroscopy permit by State.
- ARRT-R is required.
- Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
- Current BCLS (AHA).
- Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
- Venipuncture license required.
- At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.