Nurse, RN, BSN, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Part Time
Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health
Under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, the professional registered nurse functions within the Professional Nursing law and according to professional standards and his/her level of knowledge and experience. He/she assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients (or patient) for a designated time frame by prescribing, delegating, and coordinating nursing care. The nurse provides care to the patient population of a specified clinical unit.
- Med/surg nursing experience as a registered nurse desired.
- Professional Registered Nurse degree.
- Cath/EP/neuro lab experience highly desired.
- Graduate of approved school of nursing.
- BSN required.
- Current professional nurse licensure from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or eligible for licensure in PA is required.
- Certified in American Heart Association “Healthcare Provider BLS” (CPR) is required.