Manager (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Posted March 6, 2019
500 W. Medical Center Blvd, Webster, TX 77598, USA
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients in the Cath Lab and Holding Room.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Cardiac Cath Lab and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Initiates and participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Communicates with Cath Lab Director, Cardiovascular Service Line Administrator, and AOS regarding patient care, staff conflicts and unusual occurrences.
- Assists in ensuring supplies and equipment is available for use.
- Displays positive customer service behaviors.
- Must meet the position requirements for the Staff Registered Nurse in the Cardiac Cath Lab
- Acts as clinical resource for the staff.
- Assumes the responsibility of charge in the department.
- Responsible for training and certifying staff on Hemochron Jr. and Oxicon 2100.
- Two years experience as a Staff Registered Nurse in an ICU or Cath Lab setting required.
- One year management or Charge Nurse Experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting population-specific needs of all patients on the unit.
- Current Texas Licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification from the American Heart Association required.