Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point - Hudson
The Cardiovascular Tech (CV Tech) establishes, implements, evaluates and revises as appropriate, the Plan of Care, based upon continuous assessment and interpretation of biological, psychosocial and environmental data in order to meet the identified patient care / significant other’s needs.
- Assists the physicians with scrubbing and recording cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures, peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures, device implants, and TAVR procedures.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology and/or RCIS certification.
- Certification as RRT, EMT, paramedic with a minimum one (1) year interventional radiology (IR) or Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) experience will be considered.
- RN with CVOR scrub experience and/or IR or CCL experience will also be considered.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and ACLS certification required.